Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A few things I've done for the blog while I wait for the cd's to come in the mail!

Okay I've talked to quite a few artists and I am now waiting for their cd's to come in the mail so I can get started with the interview process but in the meantime I have added a couple things to the blog to make it more interesting. I put a little "Feedjit" tracker or here so that you can see some of the places that my visitors are coming from as well as a poll at the bottom of the page so check those things out and follow me so that you can be updated on new up and coming artists very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jason,
    We're looking forward to your review of our band. Awesome idea you have here, we're promoting your blog on our Facebook cause we know lots of musicians that may like this blog as well. Feel free to check us out on Facebook or at our Myspace http://www.myspace.com/zx9music
    The c.d. will be mailed out a.s.a.p., we're doing final mastering now.

    ZX9 & Asphyxiation Productions

    P.S. We're not quite Metal, not quite Goth, so we call our genre GothCore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I look forward to hearing your music and giving it a review! Send as many of your fans my way as well as fellow musicians so that I can give them a review as well! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey bro DAMAGE from hb here, came across your post on craigs list. check out DAMAGE on myspace.com/damage86.
    give us a listen and you will decide to give us an interview, so lets get 2 gettin.peace bro

    ReplyDelete